Learn more about soy tissueLearn more about soy tissue drawing protein drawing protein
Introduction to Histone Drawing Protein
? ? ?Structured soybean protein is a food prepared from soybean protein isolate and soybean defatted soybean powder. The defatted soybean, 70% protein soybean powder, isolated soybean protein, etc. are mixed with water, food additives, etc., through crushing, stirring, heating and direct Steam-enhanced pretreatment, followed by physical treatment such as mixing, extrusion, shearing, and forming through an extruder, and at the same time, the raw materials are sterilized, protein textured, starch alpha, and enzyme passivation during the extrusion process. Such as chemical treatment, melting, high temperature treatment, cooling, drying and other heat treatment, because the globulin in isolated protein and soybean defatted soybean powder is converted into silk protein and fibrin, the protein content is more than 50%, the dried food, if adjusted After hydration or rehydration, it can still have enough meat-like bite (bite strength, chewy head).
Processing conditions of soybean tissue protein
The quality requirements of soybean tissue protein products are: uniform surface color, no hardness, elasticity, water absorption and oil absorption, and porous sponge shape. Through several years of production practice, we have realized that in order to produce tissue proteins that meet the above requirements, strict requirements must be met from raw materials to processing. The main conditions are:
(1) High-quality soybeans must be selected as raw materials, and the soybean grade must at least meet the national third-level standard;
(2) Before processing the defatted edible soybean meal, the soybeans should be cleaned repeatedly to remove various impurities;
(3) Remove the bean skin and watercress, there are impurities, bacteria, oxidase, etc. on the surface of the beancurd and watercress. At the same time, most of the bean skin is fibrous tissue, so it should be removed during the pretreatment process;
(4) The control standard of soybean drying temperature is not to exceed the critical temperature of protein denaturation, and the general control temperature does not exceed 70 degrees;
(5) During the production of edible soybean meal, a low temperature or flash desolvation process must be used to ensure that protein denaturation is kept to a minimum. The NSI of soybean meal should be greater than 70%;
(6) The residual oil content of edible soybean meal should be controlled below 1%, otherwise the puffing effect will be affected;
Processing technology of soybean tissue protein
Crushing - mixing powder - extrusion puffing - cutting and forming - conveying - baking - oil spray seasoning - packaging.
The edible soybean meal is ground and processed into defatted soybean meal by a worm wheel grinder, and the defatted soybean meal that meets the specifications is mixed with 25%-30% of the process water to adjust the temperature and enter the extruder. In the process of soybean products, moisture from 20% is extruded in a spiral shape under high temperature and high pressure, and then rapidly extruded to remove atmospheric pressure to become dry soybean products. Under high pressure, the oil in soybean becomes free, and the soybean tissue is completely destroyed in the process of pressure reduction,
The digestibility is improved, the harmful physiological substances such as trypsin in soybeans are passivated by heat, and the inherent beany and odor in soybeans are removed, and the products can be made into fibrous, porous structure, sponge and other special The structured product is then cooled and dried before packaging.
Product specifications: protein (N×6.25, dry basis) ≥ 50%; moisture ≤ 8.0%; crude fat (dry basis) ≤ 2.0%; crude fiber (dry basis) ≤ 3.5%; ash (dry basis) ≤ 7.0.
Soybean texture protein is mainly through twin-screw extruder, defatted soybean, concentrated soybean protein or isolated soybean protein, adding a certain amount of water and additives to mix evenly, forcibly heating, pressurizing, extrusion molding, so that the protein molecules are formed. They are neatly arranged, resulting in a tissue structure in the same direction, and at the same time solidify to form a fibrous protein with a chewing feeling similar to meat.
The main machine of soybean tissue protein production line is a twin-screw extruder, with high power, reliable power distribution box system, automatic electrification control, automatic feeding mechanism, rotary cutting device, etc. The production line has a high degree of automation, is easy to operate, occupies a small area, saves energy, and has little processing loss. It can deeply process soybeans and various grains.